It’s been 2 years since I’ve last painted and I thought I’d give it a go.
At first I was upset over the jacket, but it kind of works so I’m somewhat satisfied.
but only because hawking is cheesin’ hardcore
Reference photo; used .005 micro pen, graphite pencil, and acrylic paint on Stephen; graphite pencil on background; 12x14 watercolor paper.
Whatchu talking about, the jacket totally works!
C’est très magnificent! (Je pense que de toute façon il semble brillante).
reblogged from anndruyan
originally posted by anndruyan
- brianscox reblogged this from anndruyan and added:
- velociraptier likes this
- tramthepoline likes this
- the-applekat likes this
- sheisintimacy said: awesomeness!!
- sheisintimacy likes this
- chevolution likes this
- angelic-hipster-mermaid-slut69 likes this
- spockandsex reblogged this from anndruyan
- happyplaceisfloatinginspace said: Wow..!!
- happyplaceisfloatinginspace likes this
- curious-courtney likes this
- landocalrizzle reblogged this from anndruyan
- eridanussupervoid likes this
- prussiahasinvaded said: holy shit you /arted/ that? fantastic.
- anndruyan posted this